www.bayernkapital.de is an online service provided by Bayern Kapital GmbH.
Bayern Kapital thank you for visiting this website and your interest in the company and its services. The protection of your personal data during collection, processing and use in the course of your visit to our homepage is an important concern for us.
For external links to third-party content, we assume no liability, despite careful content control, because we have not initiated the transmission of this information, have not selected the addressee of the transmitted information and have not selected or changed the transmitted information.
The collection, processing and use of your personal data are subject to statutory provisions about which you can obtain comprehensive information on www.datenschutz.de. In the following sections we explain what types of data we record when you visit our website and how it is used:
Collecting and processing data, where appropriate personal data
Every time a user accesses the Bayern Kapital website and each retrieval of a file is recorded in a log file on our server. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. From each request the following data record is stored:
- Name of requested file
- Date and time of request
- Transferred data volume
- Message whether request was successful
- Description of web browser
- Requesting domain.
Additional personal data such as your name, address and telephone number or email address is not recorded unless you provide this data voluntarily within the framework of a registration, survey, promotional contest, to close a contract or request information.
Use and disclosure of personal data
Any personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the purpose of the technical administration of the website and for fulfilling your requests or wishes, particularly for the processing of a contract with you or to answer a query made by you. The data will be stored for however long it takes to fulfill the aforementioned purposes.
A transmission, sale or passing on of your data to a third party will not take place unless:
- it is necessary for the purpose of the conclusion of a contract. In this case it may be necessary to pass on your address or order details to a supplier.
- it is for invoicing purposes.
- you have given previous consent.
You have the right to revoke such an agreement anytime, effective for the future, as specified in article 7 (3) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Recall of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing operations carried out on the basis of the consent until such revocation.
The deletion of personal data takes place when,
- you revoke your consent to storage.
- it is no longer required to fulfill the purpose for which it was stored or its storage is not permitted for other legal reasons.
Your rights of enquiry, rectification, restriction of processing, deletion, disclosure, data transferability and complaint
On written request, we will be happy to inform you of the exact personal details we have stored e.g. name, address, telephone number, date of birth. Article 15 GDPR.
You also have the following rights:
- The right to obtain from us without delay the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you, Article 16 GDPR.
- The right to immediate deletion of personal data according to the premises of Article 17 GDPR.
- The right to request, under the conditions laid down in Article 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing.
- The right to be informed of the recipients of your personal data and also to be informed of the rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 19 GDPR.
- The right pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided us in a structured, conventional and machine readable format. At your request, we will forward this data directly to another office, as far as this is technically feasible and the rights and freedoms of other persons are not affected.
- The right of appeal pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
- The right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority, Article 77 DGPR.
Automatically collected, non-personal data
When accessing our websites, automatically generated information ( i.e. not via registration) is collected, which cannot be assigned to a specific person (e.g. via an Internet browser or operating system; domain names of websites from which access is gained via a web link; number of visits; average time spent on the site; pages viewed). Our company uses this information to constantly improve and update the appearance of our homepage and thus increase its attractiveness.
Generation of cookies
When you visit our website/websites, it is possible that information initiated by us is stored on your computer as cookies which allow us to automatically recognize your computer the next time you visit our homepage. Cookies allow us, among other things, to adapt a website to your wishes or to store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it each time.
If you do not want us to recognize information about your computer, please set your Internet browser to delete cookies from your hard drive, block all cookies or warn you before a cookie is stored.
If you leave our site via a link or by clicking on any banner advertising and thus reach external sites, it is possible that cookies are also set by the addressees of the clicked target site. We are not legally responsible for these cookies. For the use of such cookies and the information stored on them, please check their privacy policies.
Support programs, active content
We take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to store your personal data in such a way that it is not accessible to third parties or the public. Should you wish to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that with this method of communication the confidentiality of the information transmitted cannot be guaranteed. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information exclusively by post.
If you have any questions about data protection and the processing of your personal data, you can contact Bayern Kapital’s data protection officer directly at:
Bayern Kapital GmbH
Ländgasse 135 a